RS Clubman Licence

To Take Part in Motorsport UK Licenced events you will need to have a Motorsport UK Competition Licence

For most of the events Cranleigh Motorclub Organise you will need a FREE RS Clubmans Licence. This takes approx 10 mins to get by following the following web link RS Clubman Licence - Motorsport UK.

If you require help with this application please do not hesitate to contact us.